Today has been a beautiful fall day, I have been clearing out a boarder to plant all the flowers from the shop, Ben and Charlotte have been cleaning out the pool and putting it away for the winter. Here is a shot of the window between the sunroom and the dining room, Ben put up the trim yesterday and I primed it this afternoon, also there is a photo of the view from our couch of the bridge, it looks lovely in the winter once the trees are bare and you can see the arches.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Today has been a beautiful fall day, I have been clearing out a boarder to plant all the flowers from the shop, Ben and Charlotte have been cleaning out the pool and putting it away for the winter. Here is a shot of the window between the sunroom and the dining room, Ben put up the trim yesterday and I primed it this afternoon, also there is a photo of the view from our couch of the bridge, it looks lovely in the winter once the trees are bare and you can see the arches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment